We're looking for a Data analyst to join our team. This individual will be responsible for building reports and creating models and analyses to support the day-to-day decisions of the company.
The ideal candidate will not simply be a “number cruncher” but one who both wants to gain operational exposure and can think strategically beyond the basic work that needs to get done. Intellectual curiosity, analytical thinking, and a great attitude are keys to success in this role.
This individual in this unique position will learn about the inner workings of the Company and will become a provider of crucial information to help guide the company.
- Provide quantitative analysis to support the Company’s operating efforts
- Design reports to track financial metrics (cash flow projections) as well as operational metrics
- Translate the results of an analysis into easily understood presentation quality materials
- Build dashboard to track customer behavior data, marketing analytics and life time value model
- Analyze Google Analytics data to suggest SEO, Social Media, and Referral strategy recommendations
- Work on data cleaning, reformatting and transformation
- College Degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years as an analyst in a start-up or finance environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of SQL is a huge plus
- Ability to thrive in a new and unstructured position
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to take a hands-on approach to data analysis
Ho Chi Minh City