Great for topping the soil of succulents, cacti, lithops, and more! They also look really nice in terrariums and orbs. A wonderful way to change up the look of your landscaping.
- You will get a bag filled with 0.5 lb / 1 lb for your choice. The bag comes with bean pebbles that are varied in size from 0.25'' to 0.5".
- 2 colors available: Polished Snow White and Brown Wood.
- Low Maintenance: You almost never need to replace them.
- Lower Cost: Because they’re longer lasting, it is generally less expensive to much with rocks.
- Fire-Proof: If you live in an area with wildfires, rocks could be better since they’re nonflammable.
- Weeds Are Gone: Rocks can keep weeds away longer.
- Wind-Resistant: Heavy rocks are great at preventing soil erosion in windy areas.
- Perfect for Rock and Cacti Gardens: Rocks are just right for these garden spaces!
Use bean pebbles as a substitute to mulch along walkways and outdoor gardens, in fountains, in interior and exterior planters, and in creative interior and exterior design.