Graphic Designer (Bloom & Bowery)
We're looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join Succulents Box's sister brand: Bloom & Bowery. We want you to design Bloom & Bowery website’s front page, create beautiful and eye-catching marketing materials, and come up with design concepts for our upcoming launch!
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop monthly photoshoot concept and digital content for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and our own website
- Design banners/flyers for email campaigns, website’s main banner, & newsletter
- Work with outside vendors to produce marketing materials such as boxes, pamphlets, greeting card, pottery and many others.
- Drive innovation with editorial approach
- Coordinate with our web developer to optimize pictures and UI/UX of the website
- Have 1+ years of experiences with web graphic design or product design
- Proficient in Adobe CC: primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experiences with digital materials and printing
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
- Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences from executives to software developers.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule and remote work is an option
- Free snacks and drinks
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus based on performance and company’s profit
- Generous Paid time off (including holidays, vacation days and sick days)
- Annual Team Building Event
- Email: Ben@bloomandbowery.com, CC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your resume for interview appointment
- Online Portfolio required